ID BBN is a certified Oracle, Salesforce Pardot and now also a Google Partner.
ID BBN has just become a Google Partner. Certain employees at ID BBN have proven their Google Ads skill and expertise by passing assessments and earning certifications through Google’s Academy for Ads. Partner status also shows that ID BBN has met Google Ad spend requirements, delivered company and client revenue growth, and sustained and grown its client base.
– Qualifying as a partner and displaying the badge on our website shows that we know the best practices in the field and that our performance is excellent and productive. Also that we are able to make the most of Google's marketing tools in a cost-effective way for our customers, says Managing Director Timo Kruskopf.
ID BBN has had partnerships and certifications for decades—proof that staff skills keep up with current marketing technologies.
– We strive for the expertise and advanced skills in all the systems and tools we use. Certificates are proof of competence, although practical know-how doesn’t necessarily require a certificate. By entering into partnerships, we are able to offer our customers the most modern marketing services, says Timo.
On the automation side, ID BBN has partnerships with three major companies – Oracle, Salesforce and Adobe. The so-called Top-of-Funnel partnerships, such as DemandBase and Adform, also play an important role.
– Our Google partnership strengthens this entity. You have to remember that most of Google's partners are focused on consumer advertising. We, in turn, are B2B experts and in that area we will be able to take advantage of the tools offered by Google very well, observes Timo.
A partnership is not a matter of course or forever
The Google guru at ID BBN is Samuli Isomäki. He has Google certificates from four different product areas: Google Ad Search, -Mobile, -Video, and -Display. In addition, Samuli has Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager certifications.
– Google is the world's largest marketplace with a market share of around 90% worldwide and up to 97% in Finland. Google Display Campaigns reach over 80% of Internet users globally. Ensuring Google's visibility is vital for businesses and it is our job to guarantee our customers the best possible visibility and results, says Samuli.
Partnership with Google is not a matter of course or forever – "Big G" constantly monitors the performance of its partner companies.
– The partnership with Google requires attention and care. The certificate must be renewed every year and the campaigns must be successful in order to maintain the partnership, Samuli asserts.
Google also takes care of its 'own': Google Partner certified companies will be able to access Google's new features while they are still in beta. Partners will also have access to a wide range of training opportunities and to expert help if needed.
Google's partners are always one step ahead of others – and that means a clear competitive edge for our customers.
Good to know
Certified Google Partners can specialize in one or more Google Ads product areas:
• Search advertising partners help their customers create and optimize ads that appear on Google Search. They can also advise on keyword strategy and budget planning.
• Mobile advertising partner agencies specialize in reaching potential customers on mobile devices through text, image, video, and HTML5 ads.
• Video advertising partners manage the implementation and optimization of YouTube video campaigns.
• Display advertising partners are able to create effective visual ads and present them to potential customers. Display advertising is utilized on two million websites and 650,000 applications.
• Shopping advertising is a speciality. Specialized Google Partners manage product visibility in Google searches, set up inventory on the Google Merchant Center, and create Google Shopping campaigns.
ID BBN also has certified expertise in web analytics. Analytics expertise ensures better campaign tracking, optimization, and performance – and most importantly, it provides information to support decision-making. Contact us for more information!
More interesting blogposts: