The last quarterly Eloqua update for 2019 is rolling at the end of November. ID BBN sat down with Eloqua once again and went through the changes.
Hey Eloqua. What’s going on bro?
– Hello ID BBN. So kind of you to ask. We have been working hard to bring you enhanced user experience, so you will be able to leverage the full potential of marketing automation to optimize your marketing automation processes.
– You can now update the image and it updates all across your system.
But I was able to do that already.
– Yes, but now it takes only 15 minutes to update, not days. The images need to have the same file extension and have the same file dimensions for it to work.
Excellent. So, I can replace all our logos and newsletter images with cat pictures?
– Well, yes. But…
Cool. What else?
– The search functionality that you now have with Emails is extended to Landing Pages and Forms.
– We have also built new Best Practices Templates for you, so you are able to leverage the full potential…
…of Marketing Automation. I know. Get to the point.
– There are new pre-created campaign templates that you can use as a starting point to create powerful campaigns to leverage….
I can delete those right?
– You can but in order to leverage the full potential of…
– Ok. Then the technical improvements.
– I’ll be brief. Cookie lifespan reduced to 13 months due to GDRP, SSL Certificate management now supports securer branded apps and you can change certificates easily. There are new improvements for Application API. Also, added improvements to the Salesforce integration app including support for history objects.
– And you can now secure your emails and landing pages behind a login for strictly private content.
So, people would need a password to leverage the full potential of our cat videos?
– Very amusing.
Just messin’ with ya. And when is all this awesome goodness coming?
– November 22th for Pod 3,4 and 6. December 6th for pods 1,2 and 7. A pod is a…
…the number in the Eloqua URL. You told me that last time. Anything else?
– Nothing for this update.
That sounds awesome bro. Thanks and have a nice week. See you again in the '20s.
– Wait! One more thing. Remember that the old form editor will be sunsetted next year.
Yeah yeah. I know. Bye!
More info on the update can be found at Topliners.